- New Gen Learners (Millennial/Gen Y ages 18-35 and Gen Z ages 4 - 17) are able to process multiple forms of input. The RWLD approach provides content that includes text, video, audio, imagery and interactive.
- Even older learners enjoy differing ways to absorb information. RWLDs address differentiated learning needs as well.
This will be an exciting semester. The modules will be released as time progresses, so you won't be able to review the whole course content at this introduction.
Let's begin by reviewing some of the resources we will be using. These are not your assignments for this week, they are just an opportunity for you to review some of what we will be using.
- Universal Design for Learning - UDL at a Glance
- Digital Citizenship - CommonSenseMedia.org
- 21st Century Learning - What is 21st Century Education?
- TPACK - TPACKing Your Way to a Wild Learning Experience
- Technology Integration - Building Learning through Technology Integration ; Using Tech vs Tech Integration